Mark Knopfler's. Guitar Heroes. "Going Home" Charity Release Deluxe CD/BD-A with Atmos

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, mine got out of UK on the 13th and since then I got no updates. It must be stuck in transit, but it didn't reach customs yet (I'm in Spain)

Tracking for my shipment is inconclusive, shows „delivered“ and also „held by customs“. Shop is IOSS registered so that looks like a bad sign to me. I would be very unhappy is the parcel would be lost as this is not available anywhere anymore.

Tracking for my shipment is inconclusive, shows „delivered“ and also „held by customs“. Shop is IOSS registered so that looks like a bad sign to me. I would be very unhappy is the parcel would be lost as this is not available anywhere anymore.
What are you tracking it with? I've found that with One Deep River, DHL is still showing the original shipment as "being prepared for further transport" but Royal Mail has more tracking saying that it was sent back to SDE (as predicted).

There's also https://parcelsapp.com/de which collates info from different couriers, quite helpful for cases like this.

Back