• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving Sale: LOTS of Titles—Round Two w/ More Added, Last Call

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The RPWL is a Blu Ray, yeah - it has a "12" code on it and not a "0", I think that means it has some restrictions but I was able to play it on a Sony UBP-X700 without issue. YMMV. Let me know if I'm reserving it for you!
Hmm…I have an older Sony model. I’m out of town right now so I’ll hold off on RPWL until I get home this evening and can double check a few specs. If someone snags it before then, so be it, but I’m still potentially interested.

Happy Easter, I will take:

Fourplay - Between The Sheets SACD 20
Jan Gunnar Hoff - Home 15
Jan Gunnar Hoff - Stories 20
Jazzmachine - 24 - 35
Rodriguez Jr. - Blisss 25
That's $95 + shipping to Tucson, AZ

I will act as back up buyer for:
Beatles - Get Back 35
Big Big Train - 25
John Mellencamp - Scarecrow Box (No Vinyl) 30
Porcupine Tree - Closure Continuation Live 20

The RPWL is a Blu Ray, yeah - it has a "12" code on it and not a "0", I think that means it has some restrictions but I was able to play it on a Sony UBP-X700 without issue. YMMV. Let me know if I'm reserving it for you!
I’ve read about some playback issues on older players, so I will pass on the RPWL. Still interested in the Porcupine Tree and Eno shipped to Maine.

Update: I believe that at this point everyone has been contacted with instructions/follow-up. Anything that is paid for has been removed entirely form the list, stuff that is not yet paid but reserved has a strikethrough.

Tiesto made a multi-channel release? That's cool. Any good?
Yeah, it's pretty solid like a lot of electronic releases - the stuff that is discrete is very discrete, not just echoes of things elsewhere, etc. I'd say it is probably a notch or two less adventuresome than the Booka Shade releases, but I'd say that about the music as well as the mix so I think it goes hand in hand. Personal taste would certainly play a part I think, I listened to it again tonight while putting some shipping packages together and it's definitely more "dance/club" to me, not that I'm an expert here.

It is definitely "staged" in the front 3 speakers with sound effects, pads and things coming from behind—all of the beats are up front.

NEW ADDITIONS, UPDATED LIST AND PICTURES, NEXT STOP EBAY!

We've been live for a week now—just bumping this one last time if you'd like to review what's left, what's new, and potentially put together a pile and/or make me an offer. Next weekend I'll wipe this and move to eBay. Thanks y'all!

Interested in Creedence Clearwater Revival - Live at Royal Albert Hall 1970 Atmos Concert Box and Gilbert OSullivan.

Hello, I would be interested in, if there are still available:
Booka Shade - Movements 15
Fish - 13th Star Deluxe Edition 2023 40
Franco Mussida - The Planet of Music 25
Pineapple Thief - It Leads To This 15
Pineapple Thief - Nothing But The Truth 15
Rolling Stones - Hackney Diamonds Book/Box 50

Thanks!!

Back